The Layer 3 page shows discovered routers and the subnets they connect.
- What controls are available on the map?
- How do remove non-transit subnets from the map?
- How do I get detailed information on a device?
- How do I display status on the map?
The following operations are supported on the map:
- To zoom in, use mouse wheel or use the slider control on the bottom left of the screen.
- To zoom out again, use mouse wheel or use the slider control on the bottom left of the screen.
- To pan, click on the map background, hold down left mouse button and drag. Alternatively, use the arrow controls on the bottom left of the screen, or drag the view port in the overview on the top left of the screen.
The CIDR control is used to filter the subnets that are displayed on the map. The Transit Only setting shows only subnets that connect two or more routers together.
Hovering over an item in the map will cause it to expand to show additional information. Underlined labels on lines and nodes are links to search for additional information on the item (see Sentinel:Search>Host, Sentinel:Search>Agent/Interface and Sentinel:Search>Protocol )
Set the Show option to Status. The color of agents and links will reflect the worst status of any component of the item.
The following status colors are used:
- Unknown No status information associated with this item.
- Good The status of all components of this item is acceptable.
- Warn At least one component of this item is indicating a warning.
- Critical At least one component of this item is indicating a critical warning.